The indutsry specialists
You are looking for industry specialists and top performer?
The HR-Expertgroup is an effective, discreet and industry-focussed personnel consulting firm which places its emphasis on “Executive Search”. Its consultanting partners draw on genuine operational management experience in their respective industries.
We will directly contact potential candidates with suitable skill-sets who, generally, are not actively looking for a new job and will motivate them to join your company. Owing to our excellent network within your industry and related industries, we are able to help you fill positions quickly with the right personalities and at fair prices.
As your trusted partner, we initially take time to get to know your company ethos and work environment. For us to identify the perfect match we really need to understand your hiring requirements, organisational set-up, products and business processes. Contact us for a personal presentation of our methods and approach and you will understand why we are more successful than other personnel consultants.
Our Consultants are experienced specialists from their respective industry segment.
Before they became partners at the HR-Expertgroup, they have effectively operated in senior management positions in precisely the industry in which they consult today. Thus, we speak your language and are immediately able to understand your special requirements.
We convert your specifications into a personalised and feasible requirements profile to attract the best candidates for the role.
DIRECT AND EXCLUSIVE SEARCH
We mainly identify potential candidates almost exclusively through direct search. This means, we contact people with a suitable background and skill-set who may, at that time, not have even considered changing jobs. We then motivate them to join your company - while keeping both the candidate’s and your company’s goals in mind.
- Direct search opens up a larger pool of potential candidates with a better fit because many highly qualified candidates are not actively looking for a new role.
- The project lead time is shorter for you as we pre-select and present only suitable candidates who are qualified for the job, thus saving time and effort on your part Your vacancies are filled discreetly.
Our Consultants are experienced specialists from their respective industry segment. Before they became partners at the HR-Expertgroup, they have effectively operated in senior management positions in precisely the industry in which they consult today.
Thus, we can speak your language and are immediately able to understand your special requirements. We convert your specifications into a personalised and feasible requirements profile to attract the best candidates for the role.
EXECUTIVE SEARCH & CONSULTING
For many years, the HR-Expertgroup Executive Search & Consulting has been advising and recruiting highly qualified staff for many reputable large and medium-sized clients. We are familiar with the industries we consultin and have a proven track record in selecting the highly-qualified people for the positions we recruit.
To fill vacancies with suitable and experienced candidates constitutes an ever-greater challenge for many companies. Fewer entries into junior positions, an immense need for technical specialists and ever-more specialised management requirements make the timely staffing of vacant job positions difficult.
We ensure to match persons who are suitable candidates with deep people skills, industry knowledge and technical expertise. Our own experience of many years working as C-level executives and managers qualifies us for this task. At the same time, we adapt and personalise our approach for each client’s respective need and aim to form the perfect team for you.
PROFILING AND ASSESSMENTCENTER
We employ psychometric profiling techniques to help companies and applicants make the right decision.
As an applicant you will have the confidence that your skill-set and aptitude matches the job perfectly and that you can look forward to a successful future with your new employer.
- You are more likely to be happy with the new position and have fun in your new tasks
- You will increase the chance of being a star in the new position and easily sail through the probation period
- You can build your future on a well-founded and scientific basis
CONSULTING THROUGH INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS
As a trusted partner on personnel issues, we are frequently asked by our clients for advice and support about other consulting services as well.
With their successful management track record, our consultants can help you optimise your organisational structure or processes in many areas and find practical solutions to your challenges.
Through our outside expertise, we may perhaps notice things which someone too close to the business could miss.
We offer a portfolio of proven and practical consulting services which we can adapt to your needs and implement for you.
OUR EXPERTISE IN MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
WE CAN OFFER YOU CONSULTING SERVICES ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS :
- Sales–Monitoring of your sales processes as well as their optimisation and recommendations for action
- Marketing–Monitoring the correct and effective optimisation of your marketing initiatives and recommendations for action for contacting
- M&A Consulting, due dilligence, monitoring and recommendations for action
- Customers IT–Risk management (ITARA)
- IT–Assessments for the top management
- IT–Process optimisations across all company divisions
- Design of international logistics networks
- Procurement 4.0
- Development and Realization of Digitalization Strategies
- Optimization of procurement organizations regarding strategy, organizational structure, roles, qualification
- Analysis and Optimization of procurement processes and supplier management
- Systematic creation of saving opportunities and value analysis
- Conception and optimization of intra-logistics systems
- Analysis, re-design and optimization of business processes in production and logistics
- Financial management
- Change management
- Optimisation of company processes: Analysis of the involved company divisions and the interfaces between them
- Team process–analysis and optimisation burn-out prevention
- Moderation of conflicts (between departments or with individual staff)